About Me

I am a priest of the Archdiocese of Tororo, Uganda since my ordination on July 4, 1998. I am currently assigned as Professor of Theology and formator at Notre Dame Seminary in the Archdiocese of New Orleans, Louisiana.

Monday, October 7, 2013

Welcome

Dear friends,

After some urging from friends, and after being convinced that the blogger sphere can be a useful tool for ministry, I have decided to jump in and try my hand at it.

And so, I hope to post here from time to time, some of my thoughts and musings.  Feel free to let me know what you think about them.  I find that my thoughts are clarified and made better, when I hear other points of view that approach them arithmetically:

  • Adding new ideas to my thoughts and musings
  • Subtracting from them errors and deficiencies
  • Multiplying my thoughts and musings by expanding them
  • Dividing them making further distinctions and clarifications
I look forward to a wonderful journey of thinking, musing and discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment